Top speakers have been lined up for this year’s SCOTTISH PROPERTY CONFERENCE at the Roxburghe Hotel, 38 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4HQ tomorrow (Wednesday).
This full-day conference will offer insights into the residential and commercial markets in Scotland, with a specific focus on investment and development.
Morning speakers include
- Mark Antscherl, CEO, UK Property Professionals
- Andrew Toy, Regional Research Manager, EGi – Estates Gazette
- Faisal Choudhry, Director – Residential Research, Savills
- Councillor Frank Ross, City of Edinburgh Council
- Tim Allan, Chairman, Dundee and Angus Chamber of Commerce
- John Maclennan, Project Manager, Scottish Enterprise.
Afternoon speakers include
- Thomas Ashdown, Managing Director, Citylets
- Dr John Boyle, Director, Research and Strategy, Rettie & Co.
- Stephen Tucker, Partner, Barton Willmore.
Question Time panel will include
- Gerry More, PRS Champion, Homes for Scotland
- David Peck, Managing Director, Buccleuch Property
- Stuart Montgomery, Director, Rettie & Co
Tickets £145.00 + VAT for UKPP Members including buffet lunch and the networking drinks reception in the evening. For Registration and further details: www.proppro.net.